More Info About ICO
|April 13, 2021
|April 16, 2021
## What Is Raze Network (RAZE)?
Raze Network is a Substrate-based cross-chain privacy protocol for the Polkadot ecosystem. It is building a Cross-chain Privacy Middleware for DeFi and Web3.0. It is a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi and Web3.0 stack.
The objective is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviors from surveillance. Eventually, Raze Network can anonymize all the cryptocurrencies across all chains.
RAZE is the native utility token that is used for:
RAZE token plays the role of the core utility in the Raze Network ecosystem. It can capture the values included below but not limited to:
- Privacy-Preserving: RAZE gives DeFi users the ability to move between applications and blockchains seamlessly while leaving no trace of trading history or interactions with applications.
- Governance and Voting: RAZE token holders can create and vote for proposals
- Intermediary of Exchange: RAZE token can be used for different services in the ecosystem.
- Token Burning: A certain percentage of transaction fees are burned in the form of RAZE tokens.
- Liquidity Reward: The market makers providing liquidity in pools will be rewarded with RAZE token.
RAZE technical architecture includes:
Raze Network will apply the Zether framework to build the second-layer decentralized anonymous payment module. It will be then imported as substrate-based smart contracts.
It will have three technical modules:
- Mint: The mint module will convert a base token into its anonymized version
- Transfer: The transfer module is the one that enables the anonymous transfer of the anonymized token
- Redeem: The redeem module will convert the anonymized token back to its native form.
To sum up, Raze uses public-key homomorphic encryption to ensure transaction details remain confidential and uses the "one-out-of-many" proof to hide the sender and receiver identities, and some other zero-knowledge proof schemes are also used to guarantee the payment consistency.
## How many RAZE tokens are there in circulation?
The official RAZE token smart contract address is 0x5eaa69b29f99c84fe5de8200340b4e9b4ab38eac
The max total supply of RAZE token is 120,000,000 RAZE
The number of tokens in circulation will be dynamic since tokens will be unlocked strictly according to the vesting schedule. However, right now there are roughly around 15,120,000 RAZE in circulation.
RAZE token vesting schedule can be found here: https://docs.raze.network/getting-started/token-economics
## Who are the founders of Raze Network?
The Raze Network team has deep knowledge of zero-knowledge algorithms and implemented zkSNARK techniques on Ethereum. Our team also has lots of experience in designing and implementing trustless zkSNARK schemes. The background of the team consists of both engineering and academic backgrounds.
Raze Network Team and Advisors include:
Justin Kellison - Project Lead
Dylan Dewdney - Strategy Advisor
Garlam Won - Marketing Advisor
Ryuhei Matsuda - Blockchain Engineer
Kyle Chasse - Advisor
Eric Clark Su - Advisor
## Where can I buy Raze Network (RAZE)?
RAZE now is available for trading on several exchanges:
* Uniswap: https://app.uniswap.org/
* Gate.io: https://www.gate.io/trade/RAZE_USDT
* 1inch Exchange: https://app.1inch.io/
* The Official ETH Smart Contract of RAZE is: 0x5Eaa69B29f99C84Fe5dE8200340b4e9b4Ab38EaC
* The Official BSC Smart Contract of RAZE is: 0x65e66a61d0a8f1e686c2d6083ad611a10d84d97a
|April 13, 2021
|April 13, 2021