More Info About ICO
|Start Date||March 26, 2021|
|End Date||March 27, 2021|
|Platform||Binance Smart Chain (BEP20)|
KickPAD is a decentralized presale- and IDO platform based on the Binance Smart Chain. The Kick ecosystem is divided into 2 platforms. The KickDex, our free-for-anyone presale platform has smart contracts that automatically add and lock liquidity after the presale is over — reducing rugpulls and increasing investor confidence. The project aims to address the current problems plaguing DeFi — making it a safer endeavor for everyone to engage with. The platform is built to make it easy for promising projects to launch on Binance Smart Chain to engage in trustless token sales and efficiently lock liquidity. (It is important to note that there are many other ways to rugpull or scam, such as minting new tokens, creating tokens that are un-sellable, and more. KickDex addresses just 1 of these issues, but there are others! Be aware.)
To learn more about this project, check out our deep dive of [Kickpad](https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/what-is-kickpad).
The KicPad IDO platform is the 2nd part of the Kick ecosystem. The platform takes a different approach to IDOs by dividing 70 percent of the project allocations into its private rounds and the remaining 30 percent into its public rounds. All tokens not sold in a private round are added to the public round.
Participants in both rounds are expected to lock their KPAD tokens for a fixed period of time and will be given a ‘pool weight score’ based on their stake vs the total number of tokens in their pool. The higher the weight score, the higher the allocation for each consumer is eligible. It will be possible to achieve a guaranteed allocation in both private and public rounds.